Executive Skills Coaching for Students
Did your son/daughter struggle with E-Learning this past Spring? CSLC is dedicated to helping your son/daughter navigate the challenges and uncertainty of the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Our experienced team of Learning Specialists can provide support either in-person or virtually depending upon your needs, providing a lot of flexibility in terms of scheduling. We take an individualized approach to working with each client to ensure that their needs are met on a week by week basis. We work with students in grades K-12 as well as Undergraduate and Graduate level college students.
How can we help?
• Managing coursework using virtual platforms
• Initiating and completing assignments
• Following multi-step directions
• Prioritizing tasks
• Creating concept maps and linear outlines for writing essays
• Direct instruction on the use of daily planners/assignment notebooks, including time management, longitudinal project breakdown, and exam/test preparation scheduling.
• Breaking down large tasks into manageable pieces
• Test preparation for all subjects and content areas
• Reading strategies to improve comprehension and retention
• Mathematics skills
• Managing focus
• Managing anxiety
Meet With an Executive Skills Coach
To determine which of our programs is the best fit for your needs, please Email Us, or call and speak to one of our clinical professionals (773) 755-1775.