Executive Skills Coaching for Students
Did your son/daughter struggle with E-Learning this past Spring? CSLC is dedicated to helping your son/daughter navigate the challenges and uncertainty of the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Our experienced team of Learning Specialists can provide support either in-person or virtually depending upon your needs, providing a lot of flexibility in terms of scheduling. We take an individualized approach to working with each client to ensure that their needs are met on a week by week basis. We work with students in grades K-12 as well as Undergraduate and Graduate level college students.
How can we help?
• Managing coursework using virtual platforms
• Initiating and completing assignments
• Following multi-step directions
• Prioritizing tasks
• Creating concept maps and linear outlines for writing essays
• Direct instruction on the use of daily planners/assignment notebooks, including time management, longitudinal project breakdown, and exam/test preparation scheduling.
• Breaking down large tasks into manageable pieces
• Test preparation for all subjects and content areas
• Reading strategies to improve comprehension and retention
• Mathematics skills
• Managing focus
• Managing anxiety
Meet With an Executive Skills Coach[caldera_form id=”CF56c8ea958613d”]
To determine which of our programs is the best fit for your needs, please Email Us, or call and speak to one of our clinical professionals (773) 755-1775.