Helping children and adults reach their full potential.
About Learning Disabilities and ADD/ADHD
A learning disability, such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia, is defined as a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using spoken or written language, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or…View More
Treatment and Therapy Programs for Learning Disabilities, ADD/ADHD, Executive Functioning, Anxiety, and Depression
Our programs are designed to help you reach your full potential! At CSLC we take careful measures to assess your needs and apply them to one of our unique programs.
– Educational Therapy and tutoring
– Executive Functions Training
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD) and Learning Disability Testing
• Neuropsychological Testing
• Psychoeducational Testing
• Dyslexia Testing
• ADD/ADHD screenings
• Standardized Examination Accommodations Testing
Get In Touch
Our Chicago office is located at:
2409 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
COGNITIVE SOLUTIONS NEWS
- Neurofeedback: Science or Shamanistic Ritual?Neurofeedback: Science or Shamanistic Ritual? By Ari Goldstein, Ph.D. The human brain is a fascinating organ that constantly seeks to improve itself. The capacity of
- Treating ADD/ADHD Without MedicationThoughts on Treating ADD/ADHD Without Medication By Ari Goldstein, Ph.D. When I was growing up in the 1970’s, there were always boys who were hyper.
- Thoughts on Executive Functioning SkillsThoughts on Executive Functioning Skills By Ari Goldstein, Ph.D. When I first began teaching special education in the early 1990’s, the term executive functioning was unheard
- Exercise for Depression“Mens sana in corpore sano” Exercise to Treat Depression and Improve Overall Life Satisfaction “Mens sana in corpore sano” is well known Latin quote meaning
A HELLO FROM OUR DOCTORS.
Cogmed Working Memory Training is an evidence-based, computerized training program designed by leading neuroscientists to improve attention by effectively increasing working memory capacity over a 5 week training period. For more information, please visit www.cogmed.com.