Helping children and adults reach their full potential.
About Learning Disabilities and ADD/ADHD
A learning disability, such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia, is defined as a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using spoken or written language, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or…View More
Treatment and Therapy Programs for Learning Disabilities, ADD/ADHD, Executive Functioning, Anxiety, and Depression
Our programs are designed to help you reach your full potential! At CSLC we take careful measures to assess your needs and apply them to one of our unique programs.
– Educational Therapy and tutoring
– Executive Functions Training
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD) and Learning Disability Testing
• Neuropsychological Testing
• Psychoeducational Testing
• Dyslexia Testing
• ADD/ADHD screenings
• Standardized Examination Accommodations Testing
Get In Touch
Our Chicago office is located at:
2409 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
COGNITIVE SOLUTIONS NEWS
- CSLC Summer Classes Now Forming!This Summer, CSLC is offering group remediation classes in reading and writing. Click on our programs link for more information
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderAdult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder manifests itself through two main characteristics: inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity. These symptoms, as well as the others that often accompany
- Neurofeedback For Dyslexia
EEG Neurofeedback For DyslexiaOur previous blog discussed adult dyslexia, its symptoms, and how the proper testing and diagnosis is important for treatment planning. Along
- Adult Dyslexia Help in ChicagoAdult Dyslexia Cognitive Solutions Learning Center-Chicago, Il. Dyslexia is a language based learning disability whose symptoms can cause an array of difficulties. The primary difficulty experienced
A HELLO FROM OUR DOCTORS.
Cogmed Working Memory Training is an evidence-based, computerized training program designed by leading neuroscientists to improve attention by effectively increasing working memory capacity over a 5 week training period. For more information, please visit www.cogmed.com.
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder